This space is focused upon selected materials and hyperlinks to websites of interest in water resource economics. Suggestions welcomed!
- The U.S. Principles and Guidelines (1983)
- The U.S. Principles and Guidelines -- draft revision (2008)
- The U.S. Principles and Regulations (& Interagency Guidelines) (2013)
- U.S. federal Water "Toolbox"
- U.S. Water Discount Rates from 1957 to 2009
- Table of Water Unit Conversions
Agencies and Organizations
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Corps of Engineers, Institute for Water Resources
- U.S. EPA, Office of Water
- Environment Canada
- World Water Council
News & Blogs
- U.S. Water News
- Aguanomics: water (& misc.) blog with an economics spin
- AWRA: general water blog
- California Water Blog: name says it all
Classrooms (with primary audience identified)
- U of AZ, undergrad majors
- U of CA - Berkeley, undergrad majors
- CSU, undergrad
- U of GA, undergrad
- NMSU, undergrad and grad majors
- UNC at Chapel Hill, environmental engineering or management, M.S.
- TAMU, interdisciplinary, M.S.
- U of Wash., Master of Public Administration